Saturday, September 27, 2014

About Me

I am a single mother to the most amazing thing to ever happen to me, my son Nicholas. He will be 3 in November and he makes me proud to be his mama each and every day. I was a horrible child growing up and consider myself lucky to have gotten a kid as great at my Nicky.

My son, Nicholas

I am also 33 weeks pregnant with my daughter Eliza. So far, Nick is not understanding the idea that there is a baby in my tummy and he will be a big brother. There was a week that he ran around with his hand cupped and told everyone that his baby was in there. I am figuring that once she is here in November he will fully understand what it means to have a baby in the house.

My baby announcement
This is the photo announcement that I used when I told my friends I was expecting.

I am also in college pursuing my degree in elementary education. I will graduate December 2016 and have the goal to go to graduate school afterwards. I have a lot going on in my life and it can become very hectic, but I would not change any of it for a moment. I know finishing school and starting a career as a single mother of two will not be an easy endeavor, but I am determined to make it happen for a better life for my children and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment